REGISTER ONLINE FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2022-2023
Updated September 14, 2022
Each year, Iskwelahang Pilipino offers 12-13 lessons to enrolled students plus 4-6 events for students, their families, and the broader IP community. Registration is now open, but space is limited. Priority will be given to returning IP families. In the unlikely event that a class becomes full, you will be put on the waitlist. IP will notify you via email.
Deadline: Please complete all registration steps before Monday, October 31, 2022. IP Opening Day is Sunday, September 18 and Lesson 1 is on Sunday, October 2. We will continue to accept students until classes are full. If necessary, we will start a wait list and inform parents of the situation. To be included in the next IP session, IP must receive your 1) online form, 2) tuition, and 3) registration paperwork.
Begin the registration process at your convenience by following the steps below. Contact Myra.Liwanag@ipbahay.org with questions.
Student registration is not complete until IP receives all paperwork and tuition. Register by the Friday before the next IP session to receive the email announcements for registered families. Paperwork and tuition should be submitted in person at the next IP Sunday.
CHECKLIST: Before you begin, you will need the following:
- Adults – Parent/Guardian Name and contact info. For family membership, you will need the same info for all adults residing in your household.
- Children – Name, age/grade, and allergy info for children age 3-18
- Emergency Contact Info – Other than a parent/guardian
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM IN ONE SITTING. If you exit the form before completing it, the information may not be saved. Do not switch to another app or you may be returned to the beginning of the form. Be sure to click “submit” at the end.
- Submit tuition payment in person at the next IP Sunday (preferred), online or through regular mail.
- Submit completed registration paperwork in person at the next IP Sunday (preferred), online or through regular mail. See below for how to submit. Download, complete, sign, and submit the following documents. These links are provided again at the end of this form.
Please review the following documents with your family:
- IP Virtual House Rules: Review with your whole household if you plan to log in to class from home.
- IP Community Expectations: Created by our families. Please review it with your family.
- Parent Resources Folder: Visit the online folder to find these documents and more information for parents and students.
- In Person (preferred) – Pay tuition in-person with the Executive Director, Program Director or IP Board Member. Accepted payment types are: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Zelle, PayPal, Credit Card, Check or Cash.
- PayPal – Send payments directly to IP (@ipbahay), click the button above or visit Paypal.me/ipbahay. Please note your family name and school and/or rondalla tuition in memo.
- Check – Make a check payable to “Iskwelahang Pilipino” and mail it to Iskwelahang Pilipino at 12 Mudge Way, Bedford MA 01730. Please note your family name and school and/or rondalla tuition in memo.
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com.
School-Age Children’s Program Tuition (IP Sunday)
Full Tuition for School Age Children’s Program (PreK-Gr12)
$80 one student, $140 two students, $190 three or more students
IP 2022 FALL SCHEDULE
All sessions are Sundays in person, unless otherwise indicated.
9/11 Registration Day
9/18 Opening Day
October – Filipino American History Month
10/2 Lesson 1
10/16 Lesson 2
10/23 Lesson 3
11/6 Online Family Workshop 1
11/20 Lesson 4
12/3 Sat – IP Tiangge/Holiday Bazaar (tentative)
12/4 Online Family Workshop 2
12/11 or 12/18 IP Pasko Celebration (TBD)
MORE INFO & NEXT STEPS
Before starting classes, please take the following steps:
- Confirm that your Online Registration Form is complete.
- Review Important School Information*, including communications channels and Parent Volunteer Service Requirements.
- Set up for class using the checklist in the IP Virtual House Rules.
- Choose a Volunteer Committee.
- Visit the IP Parent Resource Folder for helpful information for parents, family events, and the IP Handbook.